Codus IT provides IT support in Manchester to a range of businesses big and small. We are passionate about working with businesses, supporting their IT services whilst also offering new ways to develop their IT.
As we don’t believe in a ‘one size fits all’ mentality, to begin with, we will provide a full systems audit. This allows us to tailor a package to suit the size and complexity of your business.
What services do we provide in Manchester and across the North West?
- Day to Day management of IT support 1st line – 3rd line. Most of our support takes place remotely, although we can be onsite in Manchester or throughout the North West within 60 minutes if needed.
- IT Help Desk – We run our IT support using a ticket system. We will assign a team member to your query and prioritise it accordingly. Since Codus first began, the average response time to the closure of a ticket is a mere 13 minutes!
- Virtual IT Management – We’re proactive and therefore will suggest ways to cost cut and enhance your IT
Server Setup & Configuration
- Set up of servers from basic Small Business Servers to high end virtual server clusters using the latest technology
Network design & install
- Administration & set up of virtualised environments in Microsoft Hyper V & VMWare
- We are an official Microsoft Partner and so offer Office 365 for hosted email services
- Codus Cloud – This is our offsite backup service which automatically encrypts & also backs up your systems every night to our servers.
- Codus Monitor – We are alerted if there are any problems with your servers due to 24/7 monitoring. We review your set-up once a month and let you know of any potential problems or upgrades required.
- Antivirus – We are an official Kaspersky reseller.
- Codus Anywhere – This is our VPN software, it allows people to connect to their works servers from their laptop.
Web & Software Development
- Codus Web – We can design, build and administer websites using WordPress.
- We develop high end web based software used by large companies around the world.
- The days of 9-5 are over and as a result, mobile technology is becoming more relevant. This means you need access to critical systems and data at any time of the day. We can work with you and help make mobile working simple, reliable and secure.
If you would like more details on the services we provide across the North West, then please click here
Alternatively, give us a call today on 0161 763 4529 or email us email@example.com
For all our latest updates, check out our Facebook page click here
Or follow us on LinkedIn click here